Here is a video of the new VETSENS-MP1 monitor in action, This monitor has ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Respiration and two channels of temperature. Typical monitors like this cost around 3, 4 or 5 thousand dollars. The advantages of the VETSENS-MP1 monitor are:
- The size. This monitor is around half the size of a normal monitor and has been specially designed for use in veterinary surgeries.
- The durable case with a carry handle. The VETSENS-MP1 has an inbuilt lithium-ion battery, so can be used on site at farms, wild-life sanctuaries or anywhere.
- The features. This monitor is full programmable, and has supports four parameters, There is an optional sidestream Co2 module available.
- The display. Most of the front panel is display, and the display is a very bright colour screen. At Vetsens, we only source the best vet equipment, and believe us, this is the best.
- Support. Vetsens is the number one veterinary company in terms of service and support. We will always honour warranty and will work with customers to solve problems.
- Extra peripherals. The VETSENS-MP1 also has a rear USB port and an ethernet jack for network connectivity.